The following is a quick analysis of the Residential Bellingham real estate market in Sudden Valley.
There are currently 93 homes for sale. Homes are priced from $110,000 – $1,000,000
- Average Asking Price is $342,690 Average Days on Market are 130 days
- Median Asking Price is $299,000 Median Days on Market are 86 days
- 7 Homes sold in March
- Average Listing Price $291,529
- Average Sold Price $281,771 Average Days on Market 91
- Median Listing Price $319,000
- Median Sold Price $299,000 Median Days on Market 109
- Pending Sales Last Week: 7 Total pending sales: 30
Condo Analysis for Sudden Valley
There are currently 10 condos for sale. Condos are priced from $60,000 – $299,900
- Average List Price $205,190 Average Days on the Market: 138
- Median List Price $197,400 Median Days on the Market: 139
- Sold in March: 0
- Pending Sales Last Week: 0 Total pending sales: 2
There are some great values in the Sudden Valley market right now, and interest rates are still extremely low. There is definitely an increase in activity as there were 7 homes put under contract last week.
Don’t forget newly passed First Time Home Buyer’s Tax Credit of $8,000 available to anyone who hasn’t owned a home in the past 3 years. You might want to talk to your banker to see what you can afford. You might be surprised at what your monthly payments would be, maybe less than your paying for rent right now if you are renting a comparable sized house.
If you have any questions or want to see any Sudden Valley homes or condos feel free to email me or give me a call at 360-739-6981.