The following is a quick analysis of the Residential Bellingham real estate market in Sudden Valley.
There are currently 114 homes for sale. Homes are priced from $99,900 – $995,000
- Average Asking Price is $337,056 Average Days on Market are 117 days
- Median Asking Price is $288,000 Median Days on Market are 75 days
- Sold in July: 16
- Average Listing Price $252,806
- Average Sold Price $248,994 Average Days on Market 98
- Median Listing Price $242,450
- Median Sold Price $235,000 Median Days on Market 93
- Pending Sales Last Week: 6 Total pending sales: 34
The Average Sales price is down 7% compared to July 08 and up 14.3% compared to last month June 09.
The Median Sales prices is down 15.0% compared to July 08 and up 6.2% compared to last month June 09.
The number of sales is equal to July 08 and is up by 6 units compared to last month June 09.
Condo Analysis for Sudden Valley
There are currently 9 condos for sale. Condos are priced from $68,250 – $350,000
- Average List Price $209,013 Average Days on the Market: 146
- Median List Price $209,950 Median Days on the Market: 96
- Sold in July: 3
- Average Listing Price $182,967
- Average Sold Price $175,967 Average Days on Market 105
- Median Listing Price $159,900
- Median Sold Price $144,900 Median Days on Market 27
- Pending Sales Last Week: 0 Total pending sales: 1
There are some great values in the Sudden Valley market right now, and interest rates are still extremely low.
Don’t forget about the First Time Home Buyer’s Tax Credit of $8,000 available to anyone who hasn’t owned a home in the past 3 years, ask your lender about using that tax credit for part of you downpayment or closing costs.
You might want to talk to your banker to see what you can afford. You might be surprised at what your monthly payments would be, maybe less than your paying for rent right now if you are renting a comparable sized house.
If you have any questions or want to see any Sudden Valley homes or condos feel free to email me or give me a call at 360-739-6981.