The following is a quick analysis of the Residential Bellingham real estate market in Sudden Valley.
There are currently 104 homes for sale. Homes are priced from $110,000 – $1,000,000
- Average Asking Price is $344,276 Average Days on Market are 132 days
- Median Asking Price is $299,450 Median Days on Market are 82 days
- Homes sold in April: 10
- Average Listing Price $265,996
- Average Sold Price $260,820 Average Days on Market 73
- Median Listing Price $264,200
- Median Sold Price $262,450 Median Days on Market 53
- Pending Sales Last Week: 5 Total pending sales: 30
Condo Analysis for Sudden Valley
There are currently 7 condos for sale. Condos are priced from $89,500 – $299,900
- Average List Price $192,029 Average Days on the Market: 136
- Median List Price $89,900 Median Days on the Market: 73
- Condos Sold in April: 1
- Average Listing Price $73,900
- Average Sold Price $66,500 Average Days on Market 146
- Median Listing Price $73,900
- Median Sold Price $66,500 Median Days on Market 146
- Pending Sales Last Week: 2 Total pending sales: 2
There are still some great values in the Sudden Valley real estate market right now, and interest rates are still extremely low.
Don’t forget newly passed First Time Home Buyer’s Tax Credit of $8,000 available to anyone who hasn’t owned a home in the past 3 years. You might want to talk to your banker to see what you can afford. You might be surprised at what your monthly payments would be, maybe less than your paying for rent right now if you are renting a comparable sized house.
If you have any questions or want to see any Sudden Valley homes or condos feel free to email me or give me a call at 360-739-6981.