OUR UNIQUE MARKETING PLAN FOR YOUR HOME
- Preparing your home for sale: Remove clutter & de-personalize your house. Inspect the property & identify issues that affect the marketability of your home. We will look for improvements that have a good return on investment such as paint, flooring and landscape. If needed, we will bring in professional stagers to give recommendations for improvements and staging the home.
- Showing off the house: We use professional photography with wide angle lenses and lighting. Buyers use photos to choose the properties they want to see or eliminate the ones they don’t. We will shoot a virtual tour and video that will be syndicated throught the internet. Properties with videos and virtual tours get over 4 times the amount of internet traffic than properties without at least 10 photos. We will also use the photos for the internet, professionally printed flyers, and social media marketing.
- Building a website for the property: Our property websites are search engine friendly, provide more details then even the MLS allows with lots of photos, video, virtual tour, demographics, school reports and much more. Your property will be seen all over the world on over 1000 top real estate websites. Did you know that statistics show that 30% of the buyers last year were foreign investors.
- Showing the property and getting feedback: Broker Preview/Caravan is a very important step for us to expose your property to the broker community and get valuable feedback. We have a feedback system that gets honest information direct from agents. This feedback is crucial to our marketing and pricing strategy.
- Negotiating the sale: I will advise you to the strengths and weaknesses of each offer and will give you recommendations. It is my job as your agent to justify the price to the potential buyers. We do this by pointing out location, size, upgrades and all the advantages over comparable properties on the market and recent sales. I will also advise you of your fees and expenses upfront before we negotiate an offer.