The following is a quick analysis of the Sudden Valley real estate market by Michael Eisenberg of Fairhaven Realty.
- There are currently 98 homes for sale.
- Homes are priced from $149,000 – $888,000
- Average Asking Price is $343,740
- Median Asking Price is $309,900
- Average Days on Market are 119 days (or about 4 months)
- 3 Homes went Pending this week
- 7 Homes sold last in January
- Average Listing Price $306,514
- Average Sold Price $297,271
- Average Days on the Market 131
- Median Listing Price $299,900
- Median Sold Price $298.000
- Median Days on Market 141
Buyers: Interest rates are still low making now is a good time to get in the market. There are plenty of homes to choose from and lots have been on the market a long time so there are some motivated sellers out there who need to sell their homes.
Sellers: There is still a lot of competition right now and if you don’t want your home to sit on the market without an offer here are a few bits of advise:
- The most important thing you can do is price your home right, have your real estate agent do a CMA and price your home aggressively, that is in the lower range of similar homes if you want a quick sale
- Hava a pre-inspection done to your home and fix any problems
- Give your home curb appeal
- Offer a Home Warranty if it is an older home
- Get rid of clutter, start clearing out your things, even if you have to put them in storage.
- Think about staging your home, get advise from a staging professional or at least your agent.
If you would like some info about Sudden Valley real estate or living in Sudden Valley visit my website at BellinghamProperty.com or give me a call.