2526 Ontario St
Bellingham, WA 98226 $250,000 2 Bedroon, 1 Bath
Warm and inviting, this tastefully updated home is ready for you to move right in. 3 blocks to thriving Barkley villages restaurants and entertainment, 2 blocks to rail road trail and minutes to downtown or Lake Whatcom. Enjoy our recreational paradise and conveniences of the city! Short walk to Roosevelt Elementary. North Ontario is truly a gem; a quiet street full of prideful homeowners. Houses are rarely listed here.
This home features a simple floor plan that makes living easy. New kitchen and breakfast bar are open to a spacious family area and provide lots of storage and counter space. Spacious common area is perfect for a young family. Master bedroom is large and provides private access to the bath and a walk-in closet. Enjoy the afternoons and bring the outdoors in with french doors opening to a private patio and manicured landscaping.
This house gets full sun all day!
- Extensively updated with craftsman touches throughout
- Custom cherry hardwood millwork and satin glass accents
- New floors in common areas
- Brand new restructured kitchen with breakfast bar
- European style cabinets with high quality hardware
- Fresh paint inside and out
- Upgraded vinyl windows
- Lennox natural gas forced air furnace
- New Hardie siding and cedar trim on west side
- Newer Hardie on south and east
- Fenced dog run
- All appliances stay, including high efficiency washer/dryer
- Willing to negotiate additional items; some furnishings, gas grill, patio set, mower, etc
Move in Ready Home in a Great Neighborhood, Fire up the BBQ
For more information or to schedule a private tour Call me at 360-739-6981