Real Estate Market Report/Conditions for Bellingham, WA for 08/01/2007
- Currently Active Listings: 712 Average List Price $484,626 Days on the Market: 95
- Sold in July: 121
- Average Sales Price: $396,383
- Average List Price:$404,271
- Ratio of List to Price: 98%
- Average Days on the Market: 93
- Pending Sales Last Week: 41
Condo Analysis for Bellingham
- Currently Active Listings: 392 Average List Price $248,871 Days on the Market: 187
- Sold in July: 47
- Average Sales Price: $208,240
- Average List Price:$218,009
- Ratio of List to Price: 95.5%
- Average Days on the Market: 191
- Pending Sales Last Week: 22
Sales were a bit off from June as you will see when I post my graphs tomorrow.
Buyers: now is a good time to get in the market, there are plenty of homes to choose from and lots have been on the market a long time, especially condos.
Sellers: There is a lot of competition right now and if you don’t want your home to sit on the market without an offer here are a few bits of Advise:
- Price your home right, have your real estate agent do a CMA and price your home aggressively, that is in the lower range of similar homes if you want a quick sale
- Hava a pre-inspection done to your home and fix any problems
- Give your home curb appeal
- Offer a Home Warranty if it is an older home
- Get rid of clutter, start clearing out your things, even if you have to put them in storage.
- Think about staging your home, get advise from a staging professional or at least your agent.
If you would like some info about real estate or living in Bellingham visit my website at BellinghamProperty.com or give me a call.