Congratulations! You’re made the decision to buy property in Bellingham. The hard part is over, let’s get to the fun part, looking at homes. I would like to help you work through the challenges of today’s market from beginning to end — finding the right property, the right lender, negotiating terms, understanding the escrow process — to my favorite part, handing you the keys to your new home.
Just so you know I am
- Tech Savvy. I use the latest technology to stay on top of the market and manage your purchase in the way that is most convenient for you. Whet’s your preference, to meet in person, or communicate by phone, e-mail or text.
- A local market expert. I can help you figure out which neighborhoods and property types best fit your needs. Once you’ve settled on a neighborhood (or two…or three!), I’ll set up showings at your convenience. And when it’s time to make an offer, we can look at detailed market information to help decided on a good offer.
- Your guide. I will help you carefully review the disclosure documents of properties you like and help you establish the right offering price and terms.
- Your advocate. I’ll give you a list of qualified home inspectors. If the inspections reveal items that require correction, I’ll negotiate an acceptable solution with the seller. I’ll monitor the escrow progress and make sure that everything is going smoothly. When it is time to sign closing papers, your agent will be present to handle any last minute details, and to make sure there are plenty of pens handy. Leave the details to us.
- Your resource. I am your real estate go-to-guy. I will be available to answer any questions and assist you with all of your real estate needs even after your closing and as long as you own your home.