The Bellibgham Real Estate Market is on the rise a bit from last year at this time in the number of sales but about even in terms of price. Where are we headed? Interest rates are crawling up, so now might be the best time to buy, as interest rates go up your buying power [...]... Read more
Search Every Bellingham Listing
Bellingham Property is dedicated to bringing you information about Bellingham Real Estate. If you are interested in Buying or Selling your home, we can help and would be glad to be of service to you. If you are looking for relocation information or want to learn more about the communities of Bellingham and Whatcom County, you will find it here. Search the latest Bellingham Real Estate Listings.
If you would like to learn more about Bellingham or Whatcom County, I would be glad to send you a package of info about the area, or you can check out links about the area here. Learn More!
Find your new home easily with daily automatic updates. Receive new listings and changes that match the criteria you select for Bellingham Real Estate. Learn More!
My commitment is to my clients. Whether you are a buyer or a seller you will get the highest quality of professional service through communication, organization, and problem solving. Learn More!
Real Estate Blog
Home sales were up this in April as well as prices. The number of homes sold was up by 31 compared to one year ago. This may be a good time for you to buy while interest rates are still low looks like they are prices heading up this week. This still holds true, if [...]... Read more
Washington state has once again earned the #1 ranking as the nation’s most bicycle friendly state from the League of American Bicyclists. It’s the 6th consecutive year Washington has been chosen in the Bicycle Friendly States ranking. Our state’s #1 ranking was based on a number of different factors, including infrastructure and funding to provide on-the-ground bicycle facilities; [...]... Read more
- Whatcom County Real Estate Market Activity Snapshot: November 28 – December 4, 2010 December 6, 2010
- Wall Street Journal Predicts Bellingham #5 Market to Rise June 19, 2011
- There is still a Tax Credit available for First Time Homebuyers July 7, 2010
- Bellingham Real Estate Market Report – April 2013 May 15, 2013
- Whatcom County Real Estate Market Report – April 2013 May 15, 2013
- Washington named “Most Friendly Bicycle State” May 6, 2013
- John Slocum: Bellingham is doing a great job -- keep it up. Of...
- Carmen Brodeur: Running with elves? Can that be any cuter? Kids wo...
- Shawn Banks: Hey there, I am a financial writer. I write on ...